Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Wedding Day!


Well, it has happened! My big brother is married! As much grief we give him for his silly dating antics, we are so pleased with his choice for an eternal companion in Carli Ann. This day was the longest day of my life, but certainly the most happiest day for me and my family. I am so thrilled that I was able to experience what I did that day. Love. Love that Adam and Carli share for each other, Love my family shares, and Love for our new family. As I was sitting at the luncheon and I saw all of my entire family and friends on one side of the room and then shifted my eyes to the other side of the room and saw all of Carli's family and friends, I felt like I was catching a glimpse of Heaven. Seeing all these people really showed me that we are ALL linked to one another, that our Heavenly Father's plan for us is real. I couldn't help but feel that this was what it was like to be reunited with all our family and friends after our journey on earth is finished.
I am truly grateful for my big brother and his example to me. He has made such good choices in his life and I am so proud of him. I am proud of my parents and their strong testimonies of the gospel and leading and directing us children in the right way. Without them, nothing would have been possible. I am so grateful for Carli and the wonderful strong woman she is. She is such a perfect match for my brother! I am so grateful that I was apart of such a beautiful wedding! And might I add, I got some great ideas for mine someday:)

The two that started it all
Taking it all in
The wedding party

The Lowry Kids!
Bridesmaids
The crew
In LOVE


Loves!

1 comment:

  1. Alyssa, we are so proud of you and the beautiful, smart, charming young lady that you are! Jake will be one lucky guy! We love you! Mommy and Daddy

    ReplyDelete