Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Family


Can you think of anything better than being with your family for the holiday season? I say NOT!! Family is so important to me and I am so grateful that I have such a wonderful family. These past few weeks have been so great! We had the opportunity to have family over for Alex's Homecoming. It was so great to be able to be with family and it was really special for Alex who had not seen his uncles, aunts, cousins and Grandma in two years!

Then we had the opportunity to spend Thanksgiving in Indiana this year! It had been 10 years since we had seen members of my mom's side of the family! Now that is way too long!!! Everyone was so grown up and it was just so great to rekindle our love for one another. I have the most amazing family who love and care for one another!! I am grateful for every single one of them! Here are some pic of the Lowry and Jones family!

The Kids with Grandma Lowry
The Jason Lowry Bunch!!
This was done the whole trip in Indiana!
The Jones Cousins!
This is the new addition to the Jones Bunch! Baby Clarissa!
The Lowry's holding it down
The whole gang!
My mother and her brothers!
Cute boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment