Wednesday, October 20, 2010

He is Back!!

He is finally back!!!! We are so happy that our Lil' Man is home:) Alex had such a great experience serving the wonderful people in Virginia! I want him to take a few minutes and express his feelings of his mission! :

On the assignment that the Lord had called me to the Virginia Richmond Mission, I have been in the lowest lows and on the highest highs. But, never have I felt the Love of God for His children than I have when I was serving them full time in Virginia. I've discovered the majesty of the Son of God through the Book of Mormon and know that the Book of Mormon is the word of God to us and to the ancient inhabitants of the Americas. I've discovered that OBEDIENCE BRINGS BLESSINGS!! Don't ever Justify or risk your moral character and spiritual character for a small mortal finite piece of "entertainment" that will not travel with you to the eternal worlds. I love Jesus Christ. He is our Savior and Redeemer and I know that He was resurrected so that we too shall live. For all those who are not serving a mission, back from a mission, or preparing. READ PREACH MY GOSPEL. Apply its teachings and watch the tree bear fruit. It is the guideline to a blessed life and a great way to learn how to become a better member of the Lord's church. I know this for myself. I love you all. For you are all my brothers and sisters. Thanks for all your prayers on the missionaries behalf!

Gotta go find a wife now... help?

We love him so much and are soooo lucky to have his loving spirit home! :) Plenty more pics of our crazy adventures to come!!




No comments:

Post a Comment