Saturday, April 10, 2010

It's a Girl!

Hahaha no no no!!! Not me!! I am not having a baby, but my bestie Jessica Hammer is having a baby girl! We just recently had a huge baby shower for her this last weekend! She always knows how to throw a party! (Well her mom is the one that throws a mean party!)Jake's mom makes the best sugar cookies that I have ever tasted, and I thought-what a great time to have some people see and taste her amazing cookies! So she shipped a couple dozen to me-Little pink Hammers that said "Baby Hammer" ( so adorable!), little baby rattles, and baby bottles! They were such a hit and gone by the time we left! Way to go Conni!! Thanks for all you do!!



Jess loved these!


We had some breakage during delivery, but it did not matter!
They looked awesome and tasted so good!


These were absolutely adorable and so delicious!


This was so fun! I got to see some friends that I haven't seen in SO long!! All of them looked wonderful!! I have missed my friends and I was so happy to spend some time with them! Not to mention Jessica looked adorable!!! She got so many cute things! Baby shower shopping is so much more fun than bridal shower shopping!! :) Thanks for such a great time girls!! Love ya!
Miss all of these girls! Jana, Jessie, and Alysa
Twins!!! Ha she hates when we match! But we
didn't plan it- must be fate!
Jess opening her gifts!

The Whole gang is here!!

Katy, Katie, and Jaime!! Since we are done with soccer
I hardly get to see them:( But it was so good to catch up!


Only Jana would have a baby on her hip and
stiletto pumps!! Love her!









Loves!


















1 comment:

  1. such a cute post! love all the pics! lets do lunch this week. I just can't get enough lys and jess time in:)

    ReplyDelete