Monday, February 1, 2010

The x-games!

Ok...this trip was an absolute blast!!! Vitaminwater was a sponsor in the x-games again this year and I was so stoked to go and spread the love to the fine people of Aspen! The whole trip was non-stop action! The first day, we drove 7 hours leaving at 7a.m. Right when we got there, we went straight to work, getting everything set for the athlete kick off party! We set everything up and got to dance a socialize the whole night! Not a bad way to get paid! The sad part was we were up until 2:00 a.m. :( and had an early morning the next day! But we sampled like crazy! The streets of Aspen were filled with vitaminwater for 3 days straight! Everywhere you looked someone was drinking it. It was awesome! We were later rewarded with a night in our suite at the x-games. We got to watch the men's half-pipe event from our suite filled with food, treats, and of course vitaminwater! Not to mention the next day we were front row to a 50 cent concert! We were so close he even blew me a kiss! haha it rocked! It was awesome and the best trip so far in 2010!! yeah yeah!

the girls before the athlete party
Everyone loves some v-dub!


Katie and I in our suite at the men's half pipe!


Go JJ!


Right before the concert started! <3

Go Shortay it's your birthday!
Loves!

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad you had a blast!! I knew you would! So glad you are home safe! I didn't even know you had a blog, silly girl!! I will totally add you to my list!! Love you sissy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am so jealous you went to the xgames!!! i have always wanted to go!! I am glad i found your blog!! Good to see you are doing well and hopefully i will see you in a couple weeks in Logan!

    ReplyDelete